Hello Internet! My name is Chad, and I enjoy consuming things. As a matter of fact I have had friends suggest my nickname be "The Consumer", and that is what has inspired this blog. Well that and my love for other review sites such as The Impulsive Buy, GrubGrade, BevReview, among others. I want to make the experience of coming here a little bit different, so the reviews themselves will be written by one contributor, the overall ratings will be a mix of multiple contributors. I want to do this because different people are going to have different opinions about things obviously and this will bring, hopefully, a more accurate representation to the products.
As well as doing food reviews we are also going to mix in monthly music and smartphone app reviews. I would do these weekly, but I think it can be a little overwhelming have to cram new music down, and digest it in that moment. Some albums and songs just become more amazing over time.
Each contributor is also going to write a little about themselves some of there favorite foods, music, and apps from the beginning, to give you a base of what we enjoy as well.
Any suggestions for the site, or recommendations for product reviews can be sent to countingcraves@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment